FME Flow (FME Server)
Workflow creation and application
FME Flow (formerly FME Server) is a powerful tool for organizing and orchestrating your data processing and integrating it more easily with your organizational processes. FME Flow offers a wide range of functionalities to trigger workflows in a variety of ways, including:
- Self-service: Access to FME processing, downloads and uploads of data for users both internal and external to the request
- Real-time (automations): Immediate reaction to triggers to perform automatic updates or send notifications instantly
- Schedules: Planned dates and times to run FME workspaces
This course will introduce you to many of the tool’s features and show you how to configure workspaces built on FME Form (FME Desktop) so you can run them on FME Flow (FME Server).
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create FME workspaces to be used in FME Flow
- Use FME Flow’s web interface to run and manage your workspaces, in addition to implementing automation processes
- Understand how data is managed in FME Flow
- Use automations to trigger a chain of processes
The FME Form (FME Desktop) – Basic course, or basic knowledge of FME
Session 1: Introduction to FME Flow
- What is FME Flow?
- Why Data Integration?
- Publish Workflows to the Web
Session 2: Running workspaces with FME Flow
- Manage FME Flow Data and Connections
- Create No-Code Web Apps
Session 3: Self-service with FME Flow
- Build Basic Self-Serve Workflows
- Build Versatile Self-Serve Workflows
Session 4: Automations with FME Flow
- Build Basic Automations
- Build Versatile Automations
- Connect Automations with Job Orchestration
14h (Four 3.5h sessions)
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Next session : April 10th, 12th, 17th and 19th from 8:30 to 12:00 (Eastern Time)
Next session : April 23rd, 25th, 30th and May 2nd from 1:00 to 4:30 (Eastern Time)
$1550 per participant
SAVE YOUR PLACE NOW!