Consortech is proud to announce that its specialized geomatics portfolio is growing even more impressive with a new partnership with Esri. Driven by a growing demand for integrated geomatics and geographic data processing services, our team is excited to add this complementary expertise to our unparalleled suite of services.
A key player in the geomatics industry since 1989, Consortech has carved a solid name for itself working with public administrations and utilities. Our in-depth knowledge of the FME platform, unrivalled for over 20 years, coalesces with our team’s expert skills to place us in an ideal position to leverage the full potential of the solutions we offer and meet all our clients’ needs.
This partnership with Esri makes official a relationship that was already central to Consortech’s work.
Because Esri is such a fundamental part of the way we do things and the way we run our projects, joining forces with them feels only natural and like the most logical next step in our history as a leader in geomatics. With this partnership, we will be able to offer even more data visualization, analysis and sharing solutions and support our clients’ decision-making process by helping them get the most out of their geospatial data. This is a great way to reaffirm our commitment to the “Science of Where™”.
We can be there for every stage of your data’s lifecycle, from integration to dissemination.
No matter the size and maturity level of your organization, Consortech can help you:
- Make your ArcGIS solutions work better together with more automation
- Ensure seamless integration between ArcGIS and your increasingly complex IT architecture
- Get the most out of your data and your GIS department by linking ArcGIS solutions to your company’s systems
- Make data use more widely available by helping you devise governance strategies and set up portals and catalogues
- Unleash the power of your geospatial data