FME Server is an enterprise-grade application that requires a strategic approach to architecture (planning), deployment and management. The key to taking full advantage of this technology, preventing oversights and avoiding post-installation reconfigurations is to build a solid foundation at the implementation stage.
This course will teach you how to implement and configure FME Server to meet your organization’s needs.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Plan an FME Server installation, perform the installation
- Secure FME Server
- Connect FME Server with the rest of your organization’s applications and systems
- Manage your users
The FME Server – Workflow creation and application course, or basic
- Planning to install FME Server
- Connections with FME Server
- FME Server security
- FME Server scalability and performance
- Customizing your FME Server configurations
- Migration and upgrades
12h (Four 3h sessions)
DATES Eastern Standard Time (EST)
November 16th, 18th, 23rd and 25th from 9:00AM to 12:00PM
November 15th, 17th, 22nd and 24th from 9:00AM to 12:00PM
$1150 per participant
SAVE YOUR PLACE NOW!