of data movement
Users often have to access data at any time and in multiple formats. One of the ultimate purposes of ETL processes is to meet their needs. You can control all your data’s movement—whether scheduled transmissions or real-time requests—with high-performance distribution processes.
Consortech has powerful tools to quickly implement distribution mechanisms.
- Discover the possibilities an uploading portal provides
- Learn more about the features of a self-service portal for data downloading
We start with a data inventory and methodical needs analysis. Afterwards, we propose optimized solutions that take your governance rules into account while minimizing the impact on your infrastructure
Our ETL expertise using FME Server makes it possible to simplify the launch of processes, from extraction to distribution.
This process lets you:
- Control distribution mechanisms
- Give your users more autonomy
Increase the volume of data available to collaborators
Our added value
- Easy configuration of a variety of steps with FME Server
- A suite of powerful tools that are quick to launch
- Solutions that have minimal impact on your infrastructure
In less than six months, our team consulted the different stakeholders to develop a shared project vision. We designed the solution’s architecture, implemented FME (Desktop and Server), and developed the web interface.
With the portal, the client benefits from their employees needing to invest less effort, consistent data, integrated systems, the ability to share data, and a shorter response time for residents.