- Does the idea of boosting an organization’s geospatial performance inspire you?
- Are you excited about leading a wide variety of projects using FME technology?
- Are you interested in GIS solutions and optimizing the ArcGIS platform?
- Do you dream of joining a people-focused organization where accessibility, agility, flexibility and an openness to new ideas are the name of the game?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we’ve got what you’re looking for: a unique opportunity to take a new turn in your career as a GIS professional. Welcome to Consortech!
As GIS project lead, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and take part in a wide range of projects to improve our clients’ geospatial performance.
In this position, you will:
- Support clients in identifying and defining their business needs and technical requirements
- Help develop service offers and understand their full scope
- Manage a variety of large-scale projects and track budgets, deadlines, quality of deliverables and whether clients’ business and technical objectives have been reached
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure project success
- Play a key role in managing project constraints, risks, changes and scope gaps
- Help improve our project management practices
- Provide strategic support to improve clients’ geospatial performance
- Contribute to the architecture, implementation and development of FME- and FME Server-based solutions to automate and integrate geospatial data
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail and work organization
- Sense of responsibility and accountability
- Attention to quality and client satisfaction
- Ease in interacting with clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Leadership and sense of initiative
- Solid communication skills in English and French
- Knowledge of the FME and ArcGIS platforms
- Understanding of databases and computer systems
Required education and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in geomatics, geography, computer science or any other relevant field
- At least 6 years of experience in GIS, at least 3 of those in project management
What to expect if you join the Consortech team:
- A close-knit, family environment with regular team get-togethers and activities
- Weekly Centre of Excellence session, where the whole team comes together to share their experiences and improve our practices
- An energetic, talented team that will help you expand your skillset
- An environment where people are open to ideas and willing to put them into action
- Plenty of leave (vacation, floating holidays, additional holidays, sick leave)
- A great group insurance program
- Consortech contributions to your RRSP
- Lots of team wellness initiatives: telehealth, psychological assistance program, reimbursements for physical activity, wellness committee
- Flexible work schedule
- As much remote work as you want
- One paid day of corporate volunteering every year
Ready to joint the team? Apply here…