- Are you looking to fast-track your GIS career and have lots of exciting experiences?
- Do you want to improve the geospatial performance of GIS departments and help them claim the space they deserve within organizations?
- Do you want to harness the full potential of FME and become an undisputed FME master?
- Are you looking to step out of your comfort zone and hone your consulting skills?
- Are you excited about the idea of going up against new problems and challenges?
- Are you looking for a flexible work environment?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’ve already breezed through the first step in the hiring process. Welcome to Consortech!
By joining our team, you will develop geospatial data processing solutions and support our customers in the deployment and use of FME. More specifically, you will:
- Develop optimal FME workspaces to process or integrate geospatial data, automate processes, and build gateways to connect Esri platform, enterprise systems and third-party applications
- Adapt and give training sessions on FME Desktop and FME Server
- Provide personalized support in the use of FME technologies according to the work context of our clients
- Perform technical support
- Participate in the development of marketing content and presentations in order to contribute to Consortech’s influence.
What we’re looking for:
- The attitude and expertise that make you an excellent consultant, including:
- A knack for asking questions, actively listening to the answers, and then analyzing them in a smart and nuanced way
- A strong sense of client focus
- An incredibly level head in stressful situations
- A curious mind that can’t get enough of learning new things
- A strong motivation to take on new challenges
- The ability to manage and work on multiple projects at once
- Solid communication skills in English and French
- A university degree in geomatics, geography or another relevant field
- At least 1 year of professional GIS experience
- Knowledge of the FME platform
What can give you an extra leg up:
- Familiarity with ArcGIS
- Knowledge of programming and databases
- Training experience
What to expect when you join the Consortech family:
- A healthy work environment: Everyone brings their own flavour to the table, but we all share the same core values.
- A center of excellence: Once a week, the entire team takes a moment to share its experiences and knowledge and improve our practices.
- All types of leave: Vacation, floating holidays, additional holidays and sick leave.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan: Dental, massages, meds, long and short leaves of absence… you’re totally covered!
- A deferred profit-sharing pension plan (in other words, an RRSP with employer contributions!).
- True flexibility: You choose your work schedule and when to take your vacation. Want to work abroad? No problem!
- 100% telecommuting: Home sweet home! But don’t worry, we also meet regularly in person to see each other in REAL life!
- Healthy mind in a healthy body: We care about your well-being! Telemedicine, psychological assistance program, physical activity reimbursement, wellness committee… are available.
- Annual company volunteer day: It feels good to take care of others—especially when you get paid!