- Have you mastered of the art of geospatial data integration and processing?
- Are you able to pull off complex feats of interoperability with your advanced knowledge of FME?
- Does developing FME workspaces full of transformers and connectors leave you spellbound?
- Are you motivated by variety when it comes to projects, clientele and work environments?
- Do you want to develop expertise in new technology like the cloud and FME Server?
If that sounds like you, then get ready for the job listing of your dreams! Welcome to Consortech!
As part of our team of geomatics experts, you will actively participate in delivering our geospatial data integration, transformation, automation and validation projects. More specifically, you will:
- Participate in needs analyses and the design of FME-based solutions;
- Develop optimized FME workspaces;
- Automate FME processes with FME Server;
- Lead training sessions for beginner and advanced users of FME;
- Respond to requests for technical support;
- Control the quality of deliverables by executing test plans;
- Work closely with the delivery team during all project phases.
You distinguish yourself through the following:
- University diploma in geomatics or another relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in geomatics
- Mastery of Safe Software’s FME software
- Knowledge of Esri’s ArcGIS software and databases
- Effective communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills and solid analytical skills
Consortech offers very competitive benefits and working conditions:
- Comprehensive group insurance program
- Remote work policy
- Flexible hours
- Employee assistance program
- Deferred profit-sharing pension plan (RRSP with employer contribution)
- Ongoing professional development plan
- Incentives for physical activity
- Annual Company volunteer day