Spatial and Non-Spatial Methods
Joining information, a fundamental part of geomatics and data processing, makes it possible to perform analysis and to understand information in relation to other associated data. FME offers many join options to help you get the information you need.
This course will teach you how to efficiently join datasets regardless of cardinality, relationship type (spatial or attribute) or data format.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Join data with a common attribute key
- Join spatially correlated data
- Optimize performance of your joins
The FME Desktop – Basic course, or basic knowledge of FME
Module 1: Joining attributes
- Overview of the main transformers (FeatureMerger, FeatureJoiner, DatabaseJoiner)
Module 2: Spatial joins
- Overview of the main transformers (Overlayers, SpatialFilter, NeighborFinder)
Module 3: Optimizing your joins
- How to use your databases more efficiently
Three 2-hour sessions
DATES Eastern Standard Time (EST)
In French Next session : Fall 2021
In English Next session : Fall 2021
$595 per participant
SAVE YOUR PLACE
Pre-registration for the fall 2021 session. We will contact you as soon as the dates of the next training sessions are confirmed.