Using FME to Create Dynamic
Operations Dashboards (Esri)
Dashboards are a simple, user-friendly way to monitor your data. Frequent updates to the underlying data, however, can be a hassle. FME lets you automate the updating process for the underlying ArcGIS Online layer in your Operations Dashboard.
This course will teach you how to use FME and the Operations Dashboard to create an accessible dashboard for your organization.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Connect FME and ArcGIS Online
- Structure your data to create a dashboard
- Create a dashboard using the Operations Dashboard
- The FME Desktop – Basic course, or basic knowledge of FME
- Basic knowledge of ArcGIS Online
Module 1: Operations Dashboard
- Connecting FME and ArcGIS Online
- Structuring your data in FME
- Creating a dashboard in ArcGIS Online
One 3-hour session
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
April 22nd, 2021 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Next session : Fall 2021
$295 per participant
SAVE YOUR PLACE
Pre-registration for the fall 2021 session. We will contact you as soon as the dates of the next training sessions are confirmed.