Nominations are now open for the 2021 FME Excellence Awards
Many GIS professionals use FME in smart and creative ways to add efficiency to their tasks and projects. Their achievements deserve to get recognition from—and serve as inspiration for—the GIS community.
Every year, Consortech holds the FME Excellence Awards to honour organizations who have taken FME to the next level with their inventive and ambitious projects.
FOR THE 2021 EDITION OF THE AWARDS, WE WILL RECOGNIZE GREETNESS IN THREE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES.
For organizations that have found simple but brilliant ways to boost efficiency.
- Solution simplicity and efficiency gains
- Number of transformers (15 max, other than readers and writers)
For organizations that have leveraged their expert knowledge of FME technology to solve a complex automation project.
- Complexity of the automation challenge
- FME knowledge (best practices, Workspace optimization)
- Measurable impact
Outside the Box
For organizations that have used FME in creative, unusual and surprising ways.
- Originality of the context in which FME was used
- Connections with unexpected applications or data
Winners will each have 15 minutes to present their project at the virtual FME World Tour events in May 2021.