Date : June 6th, 2019
City : Quebec, Quebec
Cost : 75$ + tx
The FME World tour is back in Quebec for another year but this time, more original than ever. The focus this year will be the fun of using FME. The whole experience of using the software can be seen as a game! First, you discover the platform by exploring the countless formats that live in that world. Then, you will learn new skills and upgrade your knowledge on FME with the help of the community and the events offered to make you level up to finally prepare yourself to conquer the data challenges that you face!
It is in this spirit that will be held this day dedicated to FME and its users during which you will have the chance to:
- Discover the new features of FME 2019;
- Learn new tips and tricks with FME;
- Better use FME to link your systems, enrich and free your data;
- Meet and discuss with other FME users in your area.
- Have lunch on the spot and then attend a post-event cocktail offered by Consortech! (New this year)
- Meet Dale Lutz, one of the co-founders of Safe Software
8h00 Check-in (Continental breakfast will be served)
10h15 Coffee Break
12h00 Lunch (Courtesy of Consortech)
14h30 Coffee Break
15h45 End of event